The University of Liverpool partnered with Activate Digital to create a platform to that could be used to reach first year students and provide them with useful information about the city of Liverpool and their university experience.
Both an annual printed publication and a digital version were required, and there was to be a mix of official UOL content around looking after yourself at university, as well as Liverpool lifestyle content such as nightlife and entertainment.
- We created a new brand called Student Survival
- We now publish a 196-page annual publication that contains a 64-page section of university content, a full guide to student life in Liverpool and a section for PCT endorsed health and safety advice
- We worked with the university student support office to co-ordinate distribution to all of UOL's first year students
- We are now part of an ongoing project to translate the brand to digital platforms
- The Student Survival Guide is distributed to every first-year student at UOL every year
- University-held focus groups have provided highly positive feedback
- The brand is featured as a major element of UOL's annual report on student communication
- Based on feedback, a version of the Student Survival Guide that will be distributed to prospective students at career fairs throughout the UK is now in the pipeline Skills We Used
Skills we used
- Content Writing
- Publishing Management
- Print Design