We are a growing digital marketing agency looking for an SEO & Copy Executive to join our expanding team. We aim to deliver campaigns and projects that delight our clients and acheive excellent commercial results.
We're looking for an experienced, capable and innovative SEO and Copy Executive to conceptualise, plan and implement exceptional SEO campaigns and create engaging quality content for our client base. In addition to managing a portfolio of SEO campaign you'll also be responsible for creating quality content for email marketing campaigns, SEO blogs, websites and social media. To fulfil the role you should have a well-established SEO track record, excellent command of the English language and be capable of writing for a range of different platforms, businesses and subjects.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate strong industry knowledge across technical, on-page, content and link aspects of SEO along with a strong portfolio of content projects. They would also take personal responsibility for each campaign and be happy to liaise directly with the agency's clients, sending them monthly reports via our reporting systems, submitting content for review and sign off and work well with the rest of the team bringing fresh ideas to the creative process.
We're looking for a candidate with a strong eye for detail, who can manage their time well, who can keep to deadlines and provide a steady stream of content for several different industries. We offer a relaxed working environment with flexible hours, varied projects and a city-centre office location.
Digital marketing is a fast-paced industry and, as such, we would like to see clear knowledge and understanding of the latest industry trends.
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm / 10am - 6pm | Monday - Friday|
Salary: Dependent on experience|
Holidays: 25 days per year
This is a full time role based in the agency's offices in Liverpool. Working closely with the rest of the team, the position will involve working on a range of SEO campaigns for a diverse and unique portfolio of clients. Such campaigns would comprise of:
- Client consultation
- Strategy and planning
- Working with our developers to implement structural changes
- Technical SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Performance optimisation
- Content marketing
- Regular reporting
- Contribution to the agency's SEO approach and strategy
The role will also entail the creation of marketing copy for a range of different platforms including:
- Email marketing campaigns
- SEO blogs
- Social media
We're recognised as a leading digital and lead generation agency with an outstanding reputation generally and within specific industry specialisms. We are a team of smart and creative people who use our skills to deliver exceptional work and results for our clients. We believe in delivering innovative work in a relaxed environment. We're looking to expand the agency and we're looking for people who would like to be part of the journey.
- Responsibility for the conceptualisation and implementation of campaigns
- Preparation of monthly reports for the agency's clients
- Assisting with proposals for new campaigns
- Overseeing a portfolio of campaigns and taking action to improve where possible
- Presenting strategies to clients and dealing with feedback
- Preparing engaging marketing copy
- Working with the project manager on deadlines and scheduling
The Ideal Candidate
- Takes the initiative and works both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Good at working to project deadlines
- Effective time management
- Open and clear communicator
- Actively interested in design trends across different types of digital design
- Happy to pick up the phone to collaborate
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- A creative and relaxed working environment within an expanding office
- The ability to work on ambitious projects with great assets
- Flexible working hours
Please note that the following requirements are mandatory and any applications that don't meet the requirements will not be considered.
- Provision of a digital marketing portfolio
- A strong working knowledge with on and off-site SEO tools
- Full understanding of key SEO terminology with demonstrable skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Webmaster Tools
- Proficiency with Moz
- Proficiency with Google Adwords
- Good knowledge of current marketing trends
- Experience of dealing with and presenting strategies to clients
- Team player with the ability to meet deadlines and take accountability for assigned projects
- Strong research skills - the role will require copywriting for often complex subjects
- Demonstrated experience in client-facing rols
- Experience in juggling multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media output for business