We're looking for a digital designer to join our growing team to work on stunning digital projects, create sleek client brands and help to form the agency's creative profile. We aim to deliver projects and campaigns that look fantastic, deliver great functionality to the end-user and, most importantly, delight our clients.
Working Hours: 10am - 6pm | Monday - Friday|
Holidays: 25 days per year
This job is perfect for you if you're happy to work on different types of design projects for a range of engaging and interesting clients within a creative working environment. Our team aims to be the best in the field and you'll fit right in if you strive to achieve excellent quality. As the creative lead on projects you will have responsibility and autonomy for the creative direction and delivery of varied and engaging projects across a range of formats including: websites, landing pages, e-commerce platforms, email campaigns, social media ad creative, branding projects and much more. We're also looking to develop our own tools and digital products over time so there will be huge variety in design jobs. If you enjoy the process of working on projects with highly talented and experienced people to deliver your creative vision this job is for you!
We're recognised as a leading digital and lead generation agency with an outstanding reputation generally and within specific industry specialisms. We are a team of smart and creative people who use our skills to deliver exceptional work and results for our clients. We believe in delivering innovative work in a relaxed environment. We're looking to expand the agency and we're looking for people who would like to be part of the journey.
- Producing fresh, modern and attractive digital designs
- Collaborating with our account managers, copywriters and developers
- Working with a range of engaging clients
- Building expertise in different digital formats
- Using data to inform and guide the design process
- Manage workflow and customer interaction using our internal PMS & CRM systems
The Ideal Candidate
- Takes the initiative and works both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Good at working to project deadlines
- Effective time management
- Open and clear communicator
- Actively interested in design trends across different types of digital design
- Happy to pick up the phone to collaborate
- Competitive salary
- A lie in every morning (we start at 10am)
- Generous holiday allowance
- A creative and relaxed working environment within an expanding office
- Budget for design training
- The ability to work on ambitious projects with great assets
- Flexible working hours
Please provide your design portfolio and examples of recently completed projects for consideration.